As one of the leading German car manufacturers, Mercedes has always been known for its upmarket vehicles. It’s known that if you buy yourself a Merc, the novelty will never wear off. This, of course, means you’ll be wanting a warranty that’s as impressive as your car, with which MotorEasy can help.
A serious degree of time and effort – as well as thorough testing and inspections – means there’s nothing mundane about Mercedes models. With a no-nonsense approach to coverage that’s comprehensive, inclusive and straightforward, we’ll give you a Mercedes warranty quote to match (and the benefits it affords) in just a few short steps.
Why do I need a warranty for my Mercedes?
Continuing to push boundaries with gorgeous creations and innovative ideas, Mercedes makes cars for the road, not the workshop. However, you’ll need to take out a warranty before you start driving yours everywhere. It’ll save having to bear the burden of expensive repair costs, and with a Mercedes warranty from MotorEasy, you’ll get a bunch of useful extras thrown in as well.
An extended warranty can protect you (and your pockets!) in the event of any unexpected maintenance your car may require. As electrical or mechanical faults can occur at any time, the right warranty is essential for your continued peace of mind. Although brilliantly built, you simply can’t risk your Mercedes breaking down and, by extension, your motoring life being affected in a big way.
If you own a Mercedes, the reality is that you should get additional protection with a customised warranty from MotorEasy. Offering cover and prices that are simply unbeatable, there’s no reason why you won’t find the right policy for you and your car at our online motoring marketplace.
What’s covered with MotorEasy?
With us, you can enjoy a full range of benefits knowing that everything necessary has been taken care of under your Mercedes warranty.
As we already mentioned, electrical and mechanical faults are covered, and you even get protection against wear and tear, a perk not currently available under the manufacturer’s warranty. We also offer 24/7 booking, so you don’t have to wait for help when it comes to scheduling your car in for repairs.
Flexibility is another key feature of a Mercedes warranty with MotorEasy; you’ll be eligible for a 12, 24 or 36-month plan whatever your preference. As long as you make us your go-to policy provider, you’ll never be left wanting.
How do I get a quote?
If you’re looking for a Mercedes warranty you can trust, save yourself time and money and get what you need with MotorEasy. All you have to do is enter your details above – including your registration number – sit tight for a few moments and voila, a quote will appear automatically, which you can accept and purchase!
Alternatively, you can call us on 0800 131 0001 (freephone). Our dedicated team of experts are trained to manage all your warranty needs, so feel free to get in touch to find out which policy is right for you before finalising anything.
Recent Paid Repairs: Mercedes
Yes, your Merc may be your pride and joy, but sometimes it’ll need work doing to it (and let’s face it, this will probably cost you quite a bit of money!). To put things in perspective, we’ve compiled a short list of some of the most common Mercedes repairs and their corresponding totals:
- B-Class: We were recently given a cost of £13,664.05 for the complete reconditioning of an engine in one of these models, which most people simply cannot afford! To save yourself having to pay these hefty sums, be sure to take out a comprehensive Mercedes warranty with MotorEasy.
- A-Class: Recently, to have its gearbox reconditioned – including parts and labour – costs for work on this car came to £3,075.60. Its bills like these that Mercedes drivers could do without, making a warranty with MotorEasy absolutely essential.
- C-Class: An ECU (ABS) job on one of these vehicles ended up costing the owner £1,368.90 to put right. This can be difficult for some people to pay outright, but with a Mercedes warranty from MotorEasy, you don't need to worry about that.
- R-Class: Recently, one of these cars was brought to us because it needed work doing to the torque converter. This would’ve set the owner back £2,364, but thanks to their Mercedes warranty with MotorEasy we were able to carry out the work and they didn’t have to worry about losing a significant amount of money in the process.
- Sprinter: Despite being a wholly reliable vehicle most of the time, your Sprinter is still susceptible to mechanical and electrical failures. The most expensive repair we've ever made to this model was an even £1,224, which is certainly a hefty sum. Fortunately, all the work we do on your Merc is covered under our comprehensive warranty.